Thanksgiving! Evan was originally scheduled to work so we didn't make plans to go anywhere. Well there was a change in the schedule and he was home. My brother Noah ended up coming for the weekend which was really fun.
Noah working on the traditional Thanksgiving day puzzle.
My favorite food at Thanksgiving is the relish tray...well since I had to bake/make most of the food this can of olives ended up being my relish tray this year.
Maverick and Violet "helping" in the kitchen
I had to snap a quick picture of Lark in her turkey outfit before I had to change her out of the outfit.
We had a resident and his family over for the meal as well. It was calm-ish and enjoyable.
Autumn helping uncle Noah with the puzzle
Not only did I make my first turkey I also made my first rainbow Jello.
Nice jello. That's my job every year. And I'm impressed you guys do a puzzle. I look forward to the day when we can do puzzles without Henry Badger destroying them. Maybe in about 18 years.
ReplyDelete