Thursday, January 12, 2017

Day in Day out

Just some everyday pictures...

Autumn playing Barbies (The Twins carried those candy buckets around all month with pieces to their puzzles in them)
Violet carrying her baby and Mav's baby in her backpack
Maverick spread out blankets on top of each other all over the house for about 30 minutes one day
I threw a cute pumpkin themed baby shower for a friend

There was a day where our local schools were out so I took the kids and the a neighbor friend to the Children's museum in Denver.

They had a special fall carnival going on so Autumn got her face painted....With the Colorado Avalanche logo.
Hanging out after Autumn's ice skating lesson
We had an unusually warm fall.  I made the kids stay outside most days even when they didn't want to play outside anymore.
I took all four kids to vote in the presidential election.  The line was terrible, but the kids were super well behaved and we were all rewarded with stickers!

Looking through housing guides waiting to vote
Our stickers!
I organized a tour of the police station for our twin group (here is Autumn and Tristan checking out the back of a squad car)
Maverick was afraid of the siren

Another warm fall day
For a date night Evan and I went to a drop in adult gymnastics class.  I pulled/tweaked a muscle and over a month later it still hurts
Maverick and Violet crib into each other's cribs so they don't have to sleep alone
Autumn's Play-Doh mermaid
I think this was the last day we played outside...We took turns barring each other in the rocks
Violet and Maverick nursing their dolls
Violet found scissors in the back of the van (not sure how they got there, but she is a magnet for mischief)  These pictures don't do her haircut justice.  She cut some of the hair to the scalp!

Evan and I spend lots of nights folding endless amounts of laundry
Autumn is quite the "bag lady".  She doesn't leave the house without some sort of purse/bag and endless supplies she "needs".
We spent a morning at the books store.  Maverick is wearing Evan's beanie over his own beanie (he loves his daddy) and lining up the "cars" aka books.
First snow fall.  It was a bit weak and the kids didn't last long outside.

Maverick and Violet sharing a 1 penny horse ride.
Autumn with her Learn to Skate tot class completion certificate.
I took the three older kids to the Home Depot class.  They made boxes with ginger bread men on the front.
Another park day.
The twins were still napping one Sunday so I took Autumn and Lark to church while Evan stayed home with Maverick and Violet until they woke up.  When I got the kids ready for bed that night Maverick and Violet were both wearing Autumn's underwear over their diapers.  Apparently they had gotten up from their naps and were playing in Autumn's room before Evan had even noticed that they were awake.
We converted Maverick and Violet's cribs into toddler beds since they constantly climbed out of them.  The problem was then they would fall out of the bed when they tried to share one bed, so we pushed both beds together.
They sure are cute, which is a good thing since they can be quite the handful!

2 comments:

  1. Your kids are so adorable. I wish we could spend more time together...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! The day in day out stuff makes it feel like I'm there... almost

    ReplyDelete