Oh the things we do for our children. A few of my friends have their children in gymnastics, but they hadn't ever participated in the showcase. I warned them that it was long and painful. After the showcase they told me that that it was much worse than I decribed. Regardless it is fun to watch Autumn preform, even if it was only for 5 minutes out of the 2 1/2 hours we had to sit there (no exaggeration).
TA-DA
beam routine
But it was nice to have friends there who sat in a different spot to get pictures from a different angle

Bars
(participation) medal ceremony with Miss Shannon
Walking out to warm up...I didn't realize what a shrimp Autumn is until they all lined up and I noticed most of the 3 and 4 year olds were taller than the nearly 5 year old Autumn.
(She only did the bar and beam once but the picture got out of order)
Maverick and Violet before they just couldn't take it anymore and Grandpa took them out to the car to hang out.
Autumn also had a floor routine and the vault (which is her favorite-but I just have videos of those)
Seriously, Autumn looks like the best one. Congratulations!
ReplyDelete