Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Hollywood Studios

Monday April 24, 2017: Disney World-Hollywood Studios.
We saved $40 by buying an extra day to the park....so we did. We had to stay in two different hotels but it worked out real nice. 
Lark on the bus to the park.  I had to get at least one picture before she ripped this cute headband off.
Autumn didn't want to wear her matching shirt saying it was, "too big". *eye roll*



I love this one of Autumn yawning getting ready to meet Goofy.

I like this one even more though.  It is as if Autumn didn't want to be seen with us!

We rode Toy Story Mania first and quickly realized Violet was afraid of all the dark rides (she didn't even like the Little Mermaid show).  SO Evan took Mav and Autumn on Toy Story again and I watched the little girls.
Maverick loved the Storm Trooper march.

Waiting for a restaurant even though you have reservations is the worst.  But at least they got their cute hats! (but Autumn kept complaining because she wanted cotton candy and her face painted.)


We ate at a sub par buffet so we could meet the Disney Junior characters.

Doc McStuffins and Doctor Norby
Sophia the First playing peek-a-boo with Lark


Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates
 Handy Manny (none of the kids knew who this was)

The kiddos after the bus ride back from the park.
The photographer tried with all his might to get Violet to look! We had dinner at Chef's Mickey's and met more characters.




Evan dancing with the characters.

Violet LOVED giving hugs to all the characters.

Chillin' in the room before bed.  We had one room, but it had two bathrooms-which provided a separate space for Lark.  The other kids all slept sideways on one of the beds.

1 comment:

  1. Sofia's glove arms are creeeeepy. I love all of the other pictures though

    ReplyDelete