Maverick and Violet turned three! We let them open presents in the morning after breakfast. It was a bit hectic with 2 three year olds ripping paper and going at it.
Autumn gave Violet a Sophia the first action figure.
Mom and Dad got Maverick and Violet gymnastics lessons for their birthday and new birthday shirts.
We went to Chick-fil-A for lunch and ice cream after going to the gym.
Presents from Grandma and Grandpa Robins
After nap time (where neither of the twins napped since Dad decided that Violet's birthday would be a good day to take away her pacifier) we had a couple families (Wesley McBride and family, Hyrum Neary and family and G&G Norby and family) over for roasting marshmallows and hot dogs.
Two 3 year olds with their banana chocolate chip muffins.
Presents from Grandma and Grandpa Norby.
All in all it was a simple for day to celebrate these two!
I wish I could have been there. Those two look like a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteCute kids, Amber and Evan! I love those cheezy grins.
ReplyDelete