Autumn turns 6! We had 10 am church on her birthday so she got to open her traditional outfit from mom and dad (grandma Pattie also sent a doll dress and Grandma Linda gave her a new outfit too). Then we had a painful photo shoot with the kids in their matchy matchy Christmas outfits.
After church I got to making dinner for Evan's family. After I was about done with dinner and moments before our guests arrived I barfed...and then again. It was sudden and awful. I missed dinner and tried to just sleep but they needed me. Autumn got to blow out a candle on her famous mint birthday cookies. We skipped doing the nativity this year and making our graham cracker houses. After we listened to silent night and the kids were in bed. I felt much better. Which is good, because we had lots of elf duties to attend to. BUT alas I felt yucky again in the morning and it lasted several days. Luckily though everyone else had their flu shot and I was the only one to get sick.
If lark and autumn were closer in size or age it would look like you have 2 sets of twins! I love all of them!
ReplyDelete