Maverick and Violet laid out their clothes for the next morning...
When we were in North Carolina I went to pick up the rental car and wasn't able to since my license was expired. So when we got back I renewed my licencee and had to take a new picture only I wasn't prepared for that and my hair looked this crazy.
The little kids started to play a game called bury mom. Which I love. I sit on a bean bag and they put pillows on me. I think we did this for 45 minutes this day.
looking and feeling really pregnant this pregnancy. (Autumn top at 40 weeks, Lark middle 36 weeks, Twins bottom 36 weeks, and baby #5 36 weeks)
Maverick gets himself ready for church and decided to wear 3 hats.
Lark is really into Where's Waldo and pretty much has the book memorized
Evan's car broke and we donated it to charity. So we shared the Van for a few months. One morning Evan was on call and had to go to the hospital to deliver a baby. So we walked Autumn to school. Luckily Autumn pulled the wagon the entire way to school.
We went to a city track meet to support a couple of our friends. One of our babysitters, Kiki, won several of her heats and gave her prizes-these light up necklaces- to the kids.
At the park
Violet and Maverick don't often draw or color. So these people Violet drew are a rare occurrence.
And then my licence came in the mail!!!!
Autumn's school has several "specials"/electives at school. One of them is music class. They put on this super cute program for the parents. The theme was "ocean". We heard "Baby Beluga" on repeat for several weeks. Autumn had a speaking part and did a great job with delivery.
The kids played Doctor for several days. The three littles get along so well and can entertain themselves quite well.
We found a new park in Fort Collins that was super fun, Twin Silos Park.
Maverick can now button up his own shirt
my favorite place in town...The Children's Village. We went with a group of friends to celebrate Melissa Neary's birthday and ended up spending over 5 hours there. We only left because we needed to pick Autumn up from school.
We convinced a friend with season passes to take us to the museum in Fort Collins because Violet really likes the instrument section.
I lost Maverick for a while. Which actually really scared me since there were several classes there on field trips and I was afraid to wondered out of the building with one of the classes. I found him in the back trying to convince some older kids to share the space helmet.
twinners! These two are becoming quite good buddies.
A week before our anniversary I convinced Evan to get pedicures instead of our usual dinner date.
Mother's day!
New car!
We crashed the home school group's gathering where they were learning about steam engines and got to ride a real steam engine train.
Maverick and Violet especially loved it.
As soon as Autumn heads off for school these girls go in her room and play with all her toys.
My mom came into town the day before my due date and hung around for close to a week before baby #5 was born. So I put her to work fixing some Barbie clothes, dress ups, and making a teeny tiny cactus hat for the new babe.
For our 10 year anniversary I bought Evan a set of new glasses since we were down to one glass from the set we got for our wedding.


It's great to hear your updates! I love your mother's day picture. So sweet!
ReplyDelete