Monday, June 4, 2018

Taco "Twos"Day

Lark is two years old.  I think she acts very old for her age.  She is always trying to keep up with Maverick and Violet.  She has a vast vocabulary, and if she doesn't know the words for something she still jabbers on as if she does.



New outfit for the day.
Sitting in her birthplace

Present time!  Autumn got her a coloring book and markers, Maverick bought her an Anna dress up (we listen to the Frozen soundtrack A LOT), Violet got her a boogie board, and mom and dad got her a Fisher Price Little People doll house and quiet book.








Since I couldn't muster entertaining any kids we had a party with Grandma and Grandpa and 2 couples that don't have any kids!
The indoor pinata made all the adults nervous


I had to invite people over for the party though because I thought of this cute theme and I just HAD to do it since her birthday fell on a Tuesday.


The Khans and Becca Jo and Mickey joined us for Tacos and cake

1 comment:

  1. Lark sitting in her birthplace! Hahaha I love it! She has such a sweet smile! And I love how all the kids love to dress up

    ReplyDelete