Picking up Autumn from school on a warm day
Maverick loves LOVES toys. Most of the time you can find him at the hearth with one toy or another.
Our couch typically looks like this! We do about 10 loads of laundry a week! Evan and I watch Survivor and fold all the loads once a week. Violet is watching the boob tube in a Sophia the First costume.
Matchy-Matchy
Autumn's best friend had her birthday party on a Sunday and since we don't do parties on Sundays we we took Addalyn out to eat and had a play date instead. We went to Autumn's favorite resturant Texas Roadhouse. Autumn got Addi a BFF necklace and a stuffed animal she could color.
Lark adores Olive
getting bigger!
5 months old! She loves her toes, wathcing the chaos around her, and picking up toys and putting them in her mouth. She wears size 2 diapers and 6/9 month cloths. Her favorite spot in the house is in the dinning room in her Bumbo while dad eats breakfast and the kids play all around her. She loves blowing raspberries! and laughing at her siblings. She is a real sweet observant baby!
Olive does not like the bath (with or without her siblings)
First tastes of baby food...not a fan. Then a week or so into the solid foods Olive kept barfing everything up! So we took almost a month long break from solids.
The Neary Twins entertaining Olive at the library
Autumn with missing her front two teeth. She woke up one morning and Evan and I both thought Autumn cracked her front tooth. I was unsure what to do so I took her into the dentist. The dentist came in and pulled her tooth without my consent and then tried to charge me $115. I told them I didn't want to pay that. Her tooth was lose for months I could have just yanked it out, I was concerned it was cracked. What really was going on was Autumn's big tooth was coming in behind the little one making it look apart of the little tooth hence why we though the baby tooth had cracked. I complained about this error to everyone I saw that day and probably for the next (few) weeks. I ended up changing all four of kids to the other pediatric dentist in town. I still haven't seen a bill from them though, so I should probably quite complaining.
Maverick and Violet's updated 4 year old pictures. Maverick got this suit for his birthday and wears it almost every Sunday.
We carved pumpkins in the back yard this year. Evan even joined in our mess.
The kids did not like touching the slimy goop, even with their gloves on!
Lark didn't mind much.
Maverick's is a ninja turtle
Autumn does a rock climbing club every Monday. It makes her nervous, but she does it anyway. This week they had a special Halloween climb with bucket of candy at the top.
One warmish day I tried to get the kids to play with me in the leaves. Lark was the only willing participant (Olive was napping and Autumn was at school). She is pretty much up for fun anytime.
Lark is a mischievous one...here she is spreading diaper rash cream all over the bathroom. When Maverick and Violet turned 2.5 their antics dissipated Larks antics seem to be on the rise!
Oh my goodness, your kids are adorable. I miss you guys and wish you lived closer.
ReplyDelete