Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Utah Trip

My grandma has been in the hospital and not doing too well.  The whole family was going to trek to Utah for a long weekend, but at the last minute we decided it would be best if I just went with a couple of the kids.  So Lark and Maverick stayed home with Evan and I took Olive, Autumn and Violet to Utah.
We stopped at aunt Deb's house on the way down and had dinner with her.  Then we stayed with my aunt Sandi.  The girls were very excited about all her toys.  The next morning we headed to Provo to meet up with some friends.  We went to the Bean Musuem first and then had lunch with my aunt Traci and her kids who just happened to be in town.



Bean Museum.  This was the first time I had ever been to the museum.  The girls thought it was ok.



We went swimming with two of my friends from high school and their kids.  We each had a baby girl this summer, Olive and Rosie are 2 weeks apart and Olive and Ester are about 5 weeks apart!
We had a brief but fun visit with my grandparents.
Olive and Violet enjoying the hobby horse grandpa built.
I took the girls to the outlet mall to buy me some new pants and to find a winter coat for Autumn.  Then we drove to Salt Lake to meet up with another friend from high school.  We played at a really cool park even though it was quite chilly.  That evening I went out with my girl friends for dinner and my friend's husband watched the girls for me!
Autumn almost 7 and Nixon barely 4!

My gal pals and our babies that are all within a few weeks of each other.

I took the girls to one of my favorite restaurants, JDawgs and they actually ate something off the menu!
After going to sacrament meeting on Sunday we headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment