Sunday, August 16, 2009

Roberts Family Reunion-BEAR LAKE!!

My Mom's side of the family has a family reunion every other summer. This year it was in Bear Lake, UT. We usually get matching shirts and each of my grandparents' kids and their families get a different color. This year we got yellow. We are a like under represented since both my brother's couldn't make it. (also there is grey and sand so the right side of the picture is actually two families)

The Grandkids and Great-Grandkids with grandma and grandpa
The Norby's on "picture day"So you think you can dance: Family edition
Each family had 20 minutes to make up a routine to the same mix of songs which included "Stanky Leg," "Thriller," a swing song, "Cotton Eye Joe," Twist and Shout," and "Bye, Bye, Bye"
Here is the Robins getting ready to preform


Stanky Leg!
"Bye Bye Bye"


Family Olympics XI
Pretty serious stuff. Events include "mom calling" contest, Relay races, "Dad Carry" contest, Gummi Bear toss, Food eatting relay, trivia and more. We honestly didn't win too many this year but at least we had matching shirts and bandanas.

THE LAKE! It rained on Saturday so we could only go to the lake one day, but it was really fun.

Grandma playing "Cowboy Golf" or "Lawn Golf." We I grow up I just know I'm going to be just like her-she's such a firecracker!








1 comment:

  1. We don't have family reunions, so can I come to yours? I promise we won't win too many of the competions; as long as I hold Jeremy back, that is.

    Hope all is well. Check out our blog, Lauren started preschool today!

    With love-

    ReplyDelete