The day started out with a light work out...then headed to Royal nail for a pedi (ok not typical, but it's almost spring and it was my birthday so I spoiled myself) After going to the library to pick up a couple books I made myself a tuna sandwich and headed to the pool for some sun and reading. I convinced Evan to study by the pool with me by playing the "birthday card." Here he is practicing his knot tying skills. I went to the mall with the intention of buying a "nice" shirt to wear to dinner with Evan and ended up with this super cute dress. It was on the clearance rack for $10.99. Steal right? When I went to buy it it rang up at $6.99. That is a birthday surprise I can live with!
My mom and dad bought me a fire proof box! yeah! I've wanted one since I was about 13. I have a fear that my house will burn down and I'll loose my birth certificate and pictures. You can tell how old a person is by the gifts they receive...I also got a pizza cutter and cute scissors to put in my purse to cut coupons.
Evan took me to the Cheesecake factory. Both of our meals were really yummy. I ordered "Linda's fudge Chocolate Cake" to go and Evan got a turtle/carmel type cheese cake.
Happy Birthday, Amber!! I LOVED your cute dress on Sunday and you got it for SUCH a good deal! Glad you had a good day.
ReplyDeleteAmber! I'm glad you had a happy birthday! And that dress is way cute! You always get the best deals. I miss you and can't wait to see you soon!
ReplyDelete