Spring break, Oh how I love thee. I convinced Evan to take a short weekend trip with me to California to visit my grandparents and my mom who was also visiting my grandparents. The drive was unusually pleasant, especially because Evan decided to talk to me while he was driving. If anyone knows Evan they know that he is quite friendly and frankly very chatty, but what might surprise most people is that if you get Evan in a car or at the dinner table he shuts up real fast. Why? you ask. Honestly I don't know, BUT the point of this story was that Evan talked with me almost the entire way to Upland, California. What did we talk about? Not much, but it was nice to have my husband all to myself, without any books, and just chat.
A friend from high school lives near my grandparents so she and her boyfriend treated us to some rock climbing and dinner at BJs. A very fun evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment