4-6-10 This is how the morning went...
-Alarm goes off...I turn it off
-Evan comes in to the room and guilts me out of bed, "oh, I'll just walk to school"
-I'm asked " did you hear those cats last night?" "No" "They were so loud, I wanted to hit them with a baseball bat" "good thing we don't have a baseball bat!"
-As I'm slipping me flip flops on Evan asks if I've seen his keys. I tell him to look out on the back porch since they were in a bag with his cleats from his flag football game the night before. (I already have that mom instinct, where you just know where missing things are, except for Evan's wedding ring, still can't find that)
-Evan grabs his keys and we're out the door.
-Evan begins to say our family prayer as I'm driving down the road (with my eyes open) then he pauses..."what is that smell" "I don't know, (I think, "I hope he's not talking about my unbrushed teeth") then I respond, "Did that cat pee on your keys?"
-Evan unrolls the window and sticks the keys into the air. He hastily finishes our family prayer and we are at the gate to school. He assures me to will clean his keys immediately. I love yous and he's gone
-I laugh as I drive home, only because Evan is petrified of Cats ever since a Microbiology lecture they had on the dangers of Cats and their poop. He has told me on more than one occasion that our future children are not to play in sand boxes for fear of disease.
-rest assure all the sports equipment has now been washed and is now drying...Hope we don't die.
-Alarm goes off...I turn it off
-Evan comes in to the room and guilts me out of bed, "oh, I'll just walk to school"
-I'm asked " did you hear those cats last night?" "No" "They were so loud, I wanted to hit them with a baseball bat" "good thing we don't have a baseball bat!"
-As I'm slipping me flip flops on Evan asks if I've seen his keys. I tell him to look out on the back porch since they were in a bag with his cleats from his flag football game the night before. (I already have that mom instinct, where you just know where missing things are, except for Evan's wedding ring, still can't find that)
-Evan grabs his keys and we're out the door.
-Evan begins to say our family prayer as I'm driving down the road (with my eyes open) then he pauses..."what is that smell" "I don't know, (I think, "I hope he's not talking about my unbrushed teeth") then I respond, "Did that cat pee on your keys?"
-Evan unrolls the window and sticks the keys into the air. He hastily finishes our family prayer and we are at the gate to school. He assures me to will clean his keys immediately. I love yous and he's gone
-I laugh as I drive home, only because Evan is petrified of Cats ever since a Microbiology lecture they had on the dangers of Cats and their poop. He has told me on more than one occasion that our future children are not to play in sand boxes for fear of disease.
-rest assure all the sports equipment has now been washed and is now drying...Hope we don't die.
Cats are the nasty little critters ever. As we speak I am rubbing the crap out of my eye because of Andrea's cat. I'm with Evan: DEATH TO CATS.
ReplyDeleteHa ha, when I first started reading it and you mentioned the keys being left on the porch, I thought someone had stolen your car! Ha ha ha. Cats. :o)
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious! Sorry, I don't like cats either!
ReplyDeleteHa ha! Too funny! If that were true, I'd be dead for sure. We grew up with them!
ReplyDeleteHahahahahahahahahahaha! You made me laugh out loud in a quiet computer lab!!!
ReplyDelete