Monday, April 26, 2010

Easter

Evan hunting for his Easter basket.

He found it!!



After General Conference so friends from the ward came over for some Easter dinner. My family doesn't have any traditional Easter food, but I like ham. So I cooked up a ham and we had a very tasty pot luck. Good thing I invited some good cooks.

Landon and Ashley Winget
Cameron and Amy Earl
Kristin and Bryan Anderson and Steve and Grace Lyon
Aimee and Kyle Nay

4 comments:

  1. Amber, I want to be more like you! You are so fun and a lot like your Mom - a compliment to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute that you made an Easter basket for Evan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Earls used to be in our ward. Crazy small world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I come next time? Looks like a nice day! Oh and by the way you can order pink salt water sandals like Lolo's online. I got a gold pair from Zappos!

    ReplyDelete