Sunday, June 6, 2010

California

My Grandpa, Richard "Dick" Roberts, passed away May 30, 2010. His funeral was held the following Thursday. It was really nice to see so much of my family there, 14 of my 18 cousins were in attendance. I haven't had anyone close to me die before, so it has been an interesting process, but knowing that I will see him again is very comforting.
Dustin, Gabe, Thomas, and Cameron
My beautiful Grandmother, Deon.
My family+Grandma-my brother who is on a mission, My sister's husband Greg and my husband
My two gorgeous sisters
Rex at the luncheon after the service. Rex's first time at the beach. He loved it!! Despite this picture, he loved being berried in the sand. We found this pull tab thingy on the lid of the trunk, I guess so if you get stuck in trunk you can get yourself out? Elizabeth wanted to try it out...it works.
Putting my recreation degree to good use-entertaining my cousin's kids in my grandma's yard. We did relay races for about an hour

Saturday was my youngest cousin's baptism. His older brother baptized him and his oldest brother confirmed him. Such a cool experience.
Me and McKayster on his baptism day...what a cutie!
The whole Robert's clan
Heather and Annika

2 comments:

  1. Good pictures, Am! The one of the girl in the trunk is especially good. ;o) Can you send it to me? I want my grandkids to know how cool I was.
    Oh, I have a picture for you too. But I'm going to mail it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and we sure did appreciate those relays!!!!

    ReplyDelete