Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fall in Seattle


Evan and I purchased plane tickets LAST fall to go to Orlando...the trip didn't work out and we haven't been able to use the airline credit and on the eve of them expiring my parents flew me up to their place. And what did I discover? There is a fall in Washington. I guess I took the "evergreen" a little more literally then needed.

My parents spoiled me. Mom and I got haircuts and our toes done, we all went out to dinner and a movie and had popcorn, we decorated the house on the First Day of October and made it OH so scary...decorations included a hand painted figurine by yours truly, General Conference while crafting, and of course lots of shopping (which is where I found the piggy bank dressed up like a doctor-too bad Evan didn't have one of these growing up or else maybe we wouldn't have had to take out so many loans;)

7 comments:

  1. hahahaha You have me laughing over the doctor piggy bank! Miss you girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Looks like so much fun! Glad you got to spend time with the fam. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice collage! I had such a good time playing with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't fall lovely? We've had the most unusual weather in Tracy this year, very fall like. Mid 80's most of the time, can you believe it? I actually had to send Dallin to school in jeans today and it's only the beginning of October!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad we got to see you! You are just the cutest girl ever! I know it made your mom (and dad) very happy too.

    ReplyDelete