Here is how I would spend my money (or at least some of it 100 million is A TON)
First-I'd give in and buy Evan a TV
Second-I'd pay off all our student loans, and put enough a side to pay for the rest of school
Third-I would take each of my IMMEDIATE family members and Evan's IMMEDIATE family members and their families on vacation, and of course go with them so I could go to some cool places too. Some destinations I have come up with so far: the great barrier reef, Hawaii, the Caribbean, an Alaskan Cruise, Italy, and Paris (I won't tell you which family member goes with each trip because just in case I do come into a lot of money I don't want to spoil the surprise...Although I am open to suggestions kinda)
Fourth- I would rent out the COOLEST vacation home in Vegas. Check it out HERE. I called to find out how much it was to see if my family could have a family reunion there...$10,000 a night...yeah I said no thanks, but for a multi-millionaire chump change right? So all my friends and family will be invited to come and hang out with me here. Seriously check it out it's way cool
Fifth-I'd buy some properties. That's always a good investment right?
Sixth-I would purchase new carpet for the learning center at the Peoria Boys and Girls Club where I use to work, because it smells like little children.
And to answer my second question...Would I drive myself crazy with all that money? The answer is NO and here's why. I hereby proclaim that I will not front the bill for your small start up company, I will not buy magazines from you so you can win a trip to Disneyland, and I will not pay for your child to go to private school. Also you will still be getting the same lame Christmas gift or lack of gift from me that you got last year (remember I just took you to Hawaii-no complaining).
That house looks like freaking Disneyland. And I don't want your stinking money anyway so there.
ReplyDeleteFirst of all I saw that episode of Castle as well . . . But I just had to comment because Daric and I have stayed at Pirates Cove in Vegas and it is totally amazing!!
ReplyDeleteAmber! Guess what? I have stayed at Pirates Cove! And no we didn't spend $10,000 a night, it was free! Just so happens that Trevor's grandparents are friends with the parents of the guy who owns it! So Trevor's family has been there TWICE, but I hadn't married Trevor yet the first time. Let me tell you...it is as amazing as it looks! If you ever want to hear about it or see pictures let me know! If we ever get invited again I'll make sure to bring you along!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat IS a crazy amazing house. I think I'd probably do the same things with the money that you would. And I would still be frugal about everything else besides a freaking nice home and traveling. The rich stay rich by pinching pennies, right? P.S. I LOVE Castle, too! P.P.S> I accidentally posted this in the wrong entry which is why I deleted it there.
ReplyDeleteI like it, I just hope to get on the Pirate's Cove invite list and would like to offer the service of my husband as your Financial Advisor,which will guarantee you a safe and profitable place to put you money and guarantee me regular visits with you!
ReplyDeleteI get dibs on Italy (Venice, Florence, Rome) and then we'll take the Orient Express to India and see the Taj Mahal and then to Timbuktu, just to say we've been there.
ReplyDeletePS I liked the BNL reference.