Monday, February 21, 2011

The Music Man

Evan's older sister is a very talented singer and actress. She has recently gone back to performing with a community theater company. And this time around her daughter really wanted to perform as well and landed the role of Gracie Shinn. She even had 2 speaking lines.
The stars of the play. Sara played Ms. Paroo and got lots of laughs. Kallie with the cast list...still clutching the trophy a friend made for her.
Evan's mom came down for the show as well and it was really fun spending the weekend with family.
Giving Mom some love

2 comments:

  1. FUN! actually we're pretty upset that you guys didn't invite us to go with you to this event. maybe we'll forgive you later :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you don't mind I found your blog on Criscell's but I just wanted to say that we went and saw this play...my sister in law was one of the pickaloo ladies!! Evan's sister did an amazing job!! Hope you guys are enjoying Tuscon

    ReplyDelete