While Evan was home for lunch I made an excuse to go out to his car and posted one of the "Clues" to the steering wheel. When he drove back to the office I poked my head out the door to see his face when he read the back. Well he didn't take it off the steering wheel! Later I found out he wanted passer byers in the parking lot" to know that his wife loves him." So I had to text him and tell him to flip it over. So the clues were written in Amazing Race fashion... "Head by car" "You have 10$ for this leg of the race" I even had a "Detour"...The tasks were pretty boring, just things he would have done anyways (get a hair cut, work out, make a protein shake, ect.), but it was a fun little afternoon that concluded with you guest it watching The Amazing Race. I want Zeb and Justin to win-just in case you were wondering!
Very cute.
ReplyDelete