Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Number 24

Eating "Rex's Revenge" for lunch in honor of my birthday buddy Rex
Then off to the skating rink. One of my favorite things to do with Evan. Only took us 40 minutes to get there. How can there be 1/2 million people in Tucson and only one skate rink...and no ice rink?
There were a ton of kids there...lots of 9 year old birthday parties going on
After watching the basketball game after to our favorite restaurant....My Big Fat Greek Restaurant

Then Baskin Robbins for dessert. Flavor of the month ice cream Lucky O'mint Chocolate Ice cream...SO yum!

6 comments:

  1. Cute shirt. And happy birthday. Was the Rex's Revenge as awesome as your birthday buddy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you had a great birthday! looks like it was fun. they definitely need more skating rinks everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now how on earth did I miss you birthday-sorry! Happy Birthday dear friend!! I hope it was awesome (looks like it was), you no doubt deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday Amber! I love the rollerskating pose, too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So did the restaurant have frumpy waitresses that look sooo old?

    ReplyDelete