Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Norby's did what?

Evan had a few days off of school so we went on a little adventure to a stake park, about 65 minutes south of where we live, and went camping. Neither one of us are very "out-doorsy," but we had a good time on our first camping trip together.
Setting up the tent...
Almost finished...I did help, but I also had to take the pictures

Playing games as the sun set
We couldn't have a fire...so this is our version of the "smore"

2 comments:

  1. If you were with Greg, that would not count as camping because it's only camping when you are both near a lake and in a heavily forested (East Coast forest) area. Hence, there is no camping in Utah...or Arizona for that matter. Looks like fun and you probably even got to sleep--doesn't look like there were too many families with babies near you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You really did it. I'm so glad the caves were cool.

    ReplyDelete