In early February I decided I wanted to go on a picnic. Evan got a suggestion from the doctor he worked with for a cool park...well it ended up that this cool "park" was a walking trail. So we started walking until we found some rocks to sit on and eat our dinner. Talk about awkward when some hikers passed us. Well last week we head back to the trail head, but this time for a HIKE! The weather was perfect and the hike was easy.

TUCSON

Look at all that cactus


The next four pictures are from our "picnic"


I know it's dark, but I love the Arizona sunsets


Ouch...Don't sit on the cactus!
Evan is a dork. On the other hand, I'm glad you guys do fun stuff instead of sit around playing video games all day...
ReplyDeleteamber i love you and think you are hilarious. i am soooo glad you guys dressed up for survivor and you sent evan on an amazing race. too funny and clever. i need to catch up to the amazing race! i love that show too!
ReplyDeleteYou went on a hike! I am so proud.
ReplyDelete