Wednesday, March 9, 2011

RANT

I am feed up with med school today. Evan has worked the last 10 days without a day off. Without a day off in sight. My birthday is this week. He is on call again tonight. The second time in a week. Evan keeps bringing home germs with him. I am sick for the second time in a month. He worked a "half" day yesterday. It was still a 6 hour day. Then he spent 6 hours on a research PowerPoint presentation. Thus we went to bed late last night. We didn't even get to watch our Tuesday night show. Now I am grouchy. I took last month's rotation for granted...

On a separate note I've discovered Sunflower Market...

Roasted Salted Peas...They taste like the popcorn at the bottom of the bowl.
Asian Peanuts. They were ok. I say were because we ate them all.

Today I went to Spouts and bought dark chocolate honeycomb...super YUM

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY! i am sorry that you are lonely. morgan will be able to relate to you b/c he's gonna be lonely too these next 7 weeks as i work a bunch of night shifts. but my end is in sight, doesn't sound like evan's is....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunflower is a hit with the hippies here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for somewhere that sells Honeycomb. I can't find it anywhere around here! I'm sorry about Even's school. That is rough. I hope you get to see him soon! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel for you, Amber! Brandon starts dental school in August, and I'm dreading being a single mom for the next four years!

    ReplyDelete