I didn't take any pictures on Easter day, but I captured my favorite part of Easter the night before...Decorating hard-boiled eggs. And thanks to the cook book my mom bought me, "Anyone Can Cook Book" the eggs turned out perfect. I used said eggs the next day when I made a braided wreath thing out of bread and then put the eggs in to to make it look kinda like a nest (guess I should have taken a picture). Ne ways my aunt Gail use to make one every year on Easter so I tried it out and took the bread to the Hunt's house (Evan's 2nd cousins) and had a lovely feast with family.
(AWWW)
(notice the new technique I tried this year...wrapping dental floss around the egg, then dying...turned out pretty cool)
New technique? Well, don't come to our house and dye eggs, by the end Rex had put all the dye in one bowl.
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous! Brian said he wasn't in the mood for eating hard boiled eggs and no family was around this year so we didn't get to dye or decorate. The A+E makes me think of American Eagle. Very cool dental floss eggs. I'll have to remember that one.
ReplyDelete