My mom came to visit and help me with Autumn and basically acted like my nanny (too bad she couldn't be my wet nurse as well!) She got here the day before Evan's birthday and left last Thursday. Luckily my dad also came to visit and got here on Wednesday and left last night. Now we are on our own! Last night went really well. I slept on the couch so I could hear Autumn when she was ready to eat (we can't sleep in the same room because she is SO loud grunting and such).
Zoey is also such a loud sleeper!! Thankfully I've been able to train myself to sleep through most of her grunts and groans and only wake up when I need to. It was hard for me at first though. I didn't get a lot of sleep! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun stage in life! You guys are a cute family!
ReplyDelete