For Thanksgiving this year we celebrated with some friends from our ward. Our friends, the Andersons, from Arizona hosted the lovely event. We had the regular fixings and watched the kiddos reek havoc in the ball tent!
| I know lame...only pictures I got from Thanksgiving |
Friday we went to Home Depot to pick out our Christmas tree. We got a different type than we've gotten in the past. I wasn't aware that they sold some many different types in Michigan. At first I liked it, but now that it is up I'm a little disappointed.
First snow fall. It was just flurries and didn't stick. But I felt like I should take a picture to document the momentous occasions.
We went to the mall on Saturday and visited Santa. Of course they ask you not to take your own pictures so that you buy the super overpriced pictures they take. So I'll tell you what Autumn looked like, she was crying.
Decorating the Christmas tree Saturday night. Put up an ornament Grandma Norby gave her last year.
| it just a shadow my hair isn't that funky |
| I wish Autumn would keep her hair tie in... |
| I'm not sure why this is out of order, but this was at our Thanksgiving feast with the Hamblins, Andersons, and the other Andersons! |
Autumn looks real thrilled with her monkey coat. Poor kids looks like Ralphie. Also, I like how you've turned your baby hairs into bangs. Good call.
ReplyDeleteAutumn totally rocks the comb over!
ReplyDeleteAutumn is so pretty! Also, love your bangs. Are they new? I can't tell, but they look good!
ReplyDeleteNow that you cut her mullet off, the party's in the front!
ReplyDeleteWe look forward to seeing you next month, but we wish we could see you for Christmas.
Thanks for taking pictures of Thanksgiving! We certainly didn't take any:(. I love your tree. It's full of holiday cheer and it doubles the light in your living room!
ReplyDelete