We went to my parents house for a week at Thanksgiving. Luckily Evan was able to take time off since he'll be working a ton over the week of Christmas. Anyhow we had a good time mostly just hanging out. My mom and I did a few projects and Evan watched football and Autumn played with a plethora of baby dolls.
We arrived Saturday night just in time for Autumn to go to sleep. Sunday we went to church and hung out. Monday we went to our college friends' house. We ate at that yummy burger place that Autumn and I went to when we visited in September. I love this picture of the two girls. They have such similar faces in the picture. Although I am bummed you can't see Carly's special outfit her dad dressed her in...tights on the outside of her pants.Evan pretending to be macho with his buddy Morgan. I tried to convince him to do a "Charlie's Angels" pose, but he knew I would put it on the blog and mock him so he refused!
Autumn took a lot of bath's at Grandma's, especially once Grandma got out the swimming baby.
Autumn playing the piano with Elder Lucas (3 missionaries live in my parent's basement).
Those strollers made several trips up and down the stairs with Autumn's array of dolls she collected.
Taking another bath in the kitchen sink and wearing on of the many pairs of glasses Grandma has around the house.
Bed time takes a long time these days with Autumn's huge entourage.
Thanksgiving with Pete, Mackenzie, kiddos and the elders.
After the feast and while my mom and Kenzie were doing the dishes we played Turkey shoot-out.
My mother was impressivly good at shooting the knock-off Nerf gun at the balloons.
Elder Bailey (left) beat Elder Lucas (right) in the championship match.
Reading Autumn's current favorite story, "The Little Mouse, The Red Ripe Strawberry, and The Big Hungry Bear"
I also had my mom finish this quilt for me while I organized her digital photos on her computer for hours (like 7 hours). A friend of mine is collecting quilts to donate to families who donate their family member's body for organ donation. Anyhow I started this quilt close to 5 years ago. It is the first and only quilt I've made. I hope the person how receives it will appreciate my gift!
At least Bailey and Lucas are rocking the Charlie's Angels look.
ReplyDeletehaha autumn really does love baby dolls. how cute!!
ReplyDelete