Visiting Epot at Disney World was also on my bucket list...I had quite the productive trip. I will say it was a little disapointing, I thought there would be more cultural "things". The most culture we got was visiting the gift shops of each country and trying out some food in most of the countries. The coolest part about Epcot is the people who work in the different countries are actually from that country. So of course Evan and I had fun talking to the different people and learning how to really say, "crepe", from Myke who worked in a food cart in France.
Here I am in Norway. My aunt served her mission in Norway and has some creepy trolls like this at her house.
More gift shop fun in Norway.
This is how I visit characters at Disney. Flash my camera over the rope of some random kid. Here you go Kallie, the Frozen girls.
We bought the best pastry according to the Norwegian girl at the bakery, "School Boy", she said it was all that authentic, but it was the best so we got it.
I wasn't feeling egg rolls in China so I got a picture with Mulan instead.
I got a German pretzel in Germany...should have just gotten a Mickey Mouse shaped one at all the other parks.
One of my new favorites, Sushi, in Japan. After I made of fool of myself and asked in China wear the Sushi was. Evan was so embarrassed.
Morrocco
Very impressive display in "France" where we got a crepe.
Alice in the UK
Evan in Canada.
At the front of the park there are rides including a Finding Nemo one. Autumn likes the first 10 minutes of Finding Nemo (before she gets bored). So I took a picture for her.
Classic Epcot golf ball. There is a ride inside of it, but the best ride here is Test Track where you get to design your own car (brought to you by Chevrolet) and then you "test" it out on a track...not like Autopia. Besides that there aren't that many rides. Like I said before all the rides are spread out over 4 parks so lines for the rides you actually want to ride are always super long.
Looks like you had fun! Nice photo bombing techniques!
ReplyDeleteYour trip looks so fun! Especially all the beach pictures (in the last post). Love your pink shirt.
ReplyDelete