Friday, June 6, 2014

End of our month long vacation: New Mexico

After getting back from North Carolina Autumn and I stayed in Denver for one night with Evan.  Evan worked in Denver for the whole month of May, which was one of the reasons we planned our vacation the way we did.  So then Evan's parents picked us up and we drove to New Mexico for our brother-in-laws MBA graduation.  The road trip down there went pretty fast after we had to retrieve the car seat which I left in Evan's car and he took to the hospital, which resulted in a 40 minute delay....
Autumn loved playing with Lexi and all her girly toys.
Charlie and Autumn at the graduation.
He did it!  
The Norby grandkids
Just the girls
Proud wife
All the Norbys except Evan and Patrick
Autumn again with the girly toys..a Barbie  blow dryer.
The trip was short and sweet.  We took the kids swimming one morning and had two dinner parties with Justin's family to celebrate his graduation and his sister's graduation.

2 comments:

  1. Every time we drive by the temple (which is often) either Lexie or I will do our best autumn voice and say "I wanna marry in pink temple!" What a sweetie! So glad you guys came!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Autumn, had to go to two college graduations!

    ReplyDelete