Evan flew to Arizona for a day and a half for his sister's sealing. All the kiddos were with their other parent so it was an adult trip. They dinned at Cafe Rio and Sara provided her famous creme Brulee.
They went bowling and played arcade games.
The next morning Justin and Meagan were sealed for time and all eternity! YAY!!! I couldn't be more happy for them, even if they didn't get sealed in a pink temple ;)
Justin's parents
These are my favorite kind of poses..."oh is the man out of focus? Eh, how cares."
Evan, Justin and Evan's sisters.
The only shot Evan got of the temple...Meagan helping a photographer out.
Another one of my favorites....I think Evan did a great job as photographer.
While Evan was gone I got a call from Evan.
Evan: "are you going to be home this afternoon"Me: "No Autumn and I are going over to a friend's house. Why?"
Evan: "Oh, a big package is being delivered today. Can you leave a note on the door?"
Me: "Is it a big bouquet of flowers?"
Evan:.....
I knew it wasn't flowers. I knew Evan bought himself another toy. The deal was no sub woofer until I got a car. Evan got right on researching and purchasing his toy right away. Luckily I wasn't home when he had time to open it so that I wouldn't spoil his fun. I don't know if I'll ever appreciate his toys as much as he does. My reaction is always just a bunch of eye rolling. I can't help it!
Evan is so giddy about his new toy. So despite the fact that there is no practical space for such a large item in our tiny apartment, and despite the fact that we live in such close proximity to other people who would be annoyed at such a toy...Evan is as happy as a little kid on Christmas.
Showing off the sub woofer to his family, while Autumn and I were at a Mom's of Multiples BBQ.
Ahhh Evan and his toys. I feel the same way about Greg's toys. I try to care, but I just don't.
ReplyDeleteEvan did a super job at taking pictures the whole time! And by the way I have developed horrible posture... So where it looks like I'm preggers I'm just slouchy....
ReplyDelete