Saturday, July 5, 2014

The Fourth

Evan worked on Independence Day (of course), but the cool thing about that is he gets an extra day off another month of his choice.  Autumn and I went to our ward's pancake breakfast, which was surprisingly really fun.  I realized the day before, Autumn didn't have any festive outfits.  *Gasp* In fact, she doesn't own a red or blue shirt!  So we went with her star shorts and a pink and blue star shirt.  I tied some dinner napkins in her hair so we could be matchy.

 Taking a bathroom selfie with my huge camera is not easy....and the split mirror makes me look way huge!
 Teaching Autumn to be a thug.  Me 29.5 weeks (each baby now weighs almost 3 pounds)
 Autumn and I went to dinner at a friends house and after Evan got off work we went to a fellow resident friend's house.  
 Dr. North and Dr. Norby making marshmellow skewers.
 The kiddos watching some little fireworks
Daddy teaching Autumn how to roast a 'mallow.  Autumn loved the fireworks and had lots of commentary.  "GREEN! RED! GREEN! PURPLE! I want green again.  RED! WHITE! I want green.  I want green. GREEN! GREEN!!"  

1 comment:

  1. Wow she looks so grown up when throws up gangsta signs!
    So stinkin cute with her hair like that though...

    ReplyDelete