The babes swaddled (poorly might I add) in their pack 'n play bassinet
Autumn wore a new outfit to church and asked to get her picture taken. I'm so happy she is warming up to the idea of having her picture taken.
Maverick
Violet...always so serious, even while sleeping.
We bought a deep freezer...luckily. The only things in the freezer are breast milk and ice cream. So glad we can buy more than one flavor of ice creme now! We have even more milk now-over 150 bags. Luckily I produce milk like a cow. However it is not a very glamours process.
Setting up Halloween decorations. Yes it is Autumn's bedtime and I'm in PJs...still (or again not sure). However I have lost 40 pounds so far so hopefully I'll be able to wear real clothes soonish...too bad I gained 60 pounds with these kiddos (the doctor said with twins you should gain 35 pounds I laughed at that one-gained 40 with Autumn) so we have a little ways to go still.
Dad and the babes
The kiddos in matchy matchy outfits.
It got cold all of a sudden...Cheyenne apparently has Summer and Winter...no spring or fall.
ONE MONTH OLD PHOTO SHOOT.
I knew I needed to keep it simple or I'd never be able to keep up with the monthly pictures. So here they are on our couch in our poorly lit living room.
This is Autumn trying to make Maverick "Smile" gee thanks big sis
Violet mid spit up...but it was the best picture
Why no pictures of you pumping? Also, Maverick looks like Evan in his "little man" shirt. Also, I'm glad you're still alive. Also, can't wait to see them. Also, jealous that you're visiting Mom over Thanksgiving. Maybe next year we'll be rich enough for that.
ReplyDeleteI'm pumped to eat all that ice cream!
ReplyDeleteI think Maverick looks like Evan in all the pictures and Violet needs to lighten up a bit. They keep getting cuter and they won't be newborns by the time I get to see them.
ReplyDelete