Sunday, October 19, 2014

That Other Kid

So I do have more than just the twins...so this post is dedicated to Autumn...although I did include pictures of her siblings.

Autumn singing to Violet from the Primary Children's Song book.  She found that song book in her bookcase and has carried it around since, and requests to sleep with it too!


Climbing a rock wall at a new park we discovered...The best video of her climbing was too long.

Autumn and Violet on Violet's first day at church (last week)

 Maverick's spiffy outfit...which I've had since before Autumn was born...just too cute not to buy at 50 cents.
 The babes are growing!! I've had to go to storage and and get their next size up in clothes...but I hadn't put them in my favorite matching newborn outfit yet!  So here they are.  So long newborn clothes (they have to stay in newborn diapers until we run out though).
 Autumn climbing the rock wall.
 My little sister Hannah came to visit.  We went on a walk and she said it was the most embarrassing thing she's ever done.  Autumn carried her "girl" in her wrap the whole time too.
 Autumn is hit or miss on naps lately.  I went into her room after her "nap" the other day to discover this huge mess!  She had climbed up on her trampoline (which will now be taken to storage) and got down her church dresses and sweaters to dress up her bears and girl.  there is a huge mess under the trampoline that you can't see.  Picking up the mess is worth it if she stays in her room so I can take a nap.
You was very proud of herself!

4 comments:

  1. That kid is just too adorable and hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has such an awesome fashion sense! Check out that headband!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The day Alice peed on her bed on purpose during "nap time" was her last required nap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was cracking up with the pic of Hannah & Autumn carrying babies! So funny! Carly has also been hit or miss on naps, but I'm trying to take them away so she goes to bed at a reasonable hour in the evening. I'm glad she stays in her room for you! You definitely need that nap with newborns!

    ReplyDelete