Monday, November 3, 2014

Halloween

I woke up on Halloween EARLY so I could help Evan get his costume ready.  Evan's costume was the only one I "made" this year.
 People at work thought he was a pirate, despite the Ariel sticker on his shirt I gave him so as to give people a clue...he is Prince Eric if you also couldn't figure it out.
 Autumn was Ariel from The Little Mermaid.  My mom made this awesome costume.  I didn't think she'd keep a wig on so I sprayed her hair red.  I didn't think that one through all the way.  I forgot how the dye gets everywhere.  Basically her hands, neck, shirt and car seat are all red.  Also she was not pleased with how many times I had to wash her hair that night.
 Autumn helping Violet pose as one of Ursula's eels.  
 Autumn eating a cupcake frosting at Evan's work party.
 Autumn and I at our ward's truck-or-treat or rather the 15 minute activity where you let kids walk in a circle getting candy and the older kids going around in multiple circle getting candy from the same 15 people.  Autumn and I passed out candy waiting for Evan to get off work, until I realized that 15 minutes into the hour long activity people were leaving, so I went around with Autumn while Grandma Linda feed the babies and Grandpa David finished passing out our candy to the same 12 kids. I am really glad I didn't spend anytime decorating my car.  I would have been very pissed off!

 Ursula and Eric.  My sister and my mom made my costume.

 Maverick (both babies still have blue eyes)
 The gang
 See what I mean by everyone left...this is 1/2 way through the activity and there is one car left (ok and my car).  So we went to the mall since we didn't want to take the babies out in the cold.
 Autumn was satisfied with this sucker and didn't care too much to get anymore candy.  But when she did get more candy she always chose the sucker...I mean seriously?  Suckers?

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! I love how you do Halloween, very creative and well executed. You are the bomb.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I super hate suckers and want to kick anyone who gives my kid a sucker in the mouth. The end. Ps Cute costumes. I like that you're the wicked witch. Suits you doesn't it (you know, mom is always the wicked witch)

    ReplyDelete