Friday, November 14, 2014

Snow days

Autumn bottom getting violet dressed
 A non-cranky faced Violet

 Playing.  Autumn changes her outfits about 4 times a day.  She puts real clothes on but need to put on "comfy cozy" outfits/jammies a few times a day.
 One day I had Autumn take a bath and she was cold so I wrapped her up in her "titty" blanket (she means "kitty" as in hello kitty) and took a good long nap, which is very rare these days.  I told her to "smile" and she responded with "babies don't smile".  Too smart for her own good.
 Lookin' handsome.
 I came out of the shower one day to find this...Evan helped Autumn get Violet on the couch.  Autumn can be quite helpful when she wants to be.
 Maverick has a huge head.  Here they are at 2 months and a few days because I totally didn't realize they were "2 months" until my mother in law said something late that night and didn't have time to take pictures.

 I think this mid sneeze picture is too funny.
 They are both in size one diapers.  Violet wears 0-3 month clothes and Maverick is moving up to 3-6 month clothes.  Violet can sleep up to 9 hours at night.  I think Maverick made it 7 hours one night. However Maverick eats really fast in the middle of the night and goes back to sleep very easily unlike Violet.  Maverick is not a great sleeper.  The organ wakes him up at church and he has a hard time staying asleep.  Both kiddos smile and like to look at rattles and Autumn.
 This is what happens when you have two sisters...You get put in one of their shirts when it is the closest clean one around.
 Cute matchey-matchey outfits from Aunt Sara.  I think the hat makes Maverick's head look smaller...but not when he is right next to his sister.
 It has been very cold this week.  We've been hibernating.
Autumn spent about an hour cutting felt and taping them to her clip princesses to make each one of them a "fin" so they could swim.
We also put stickers on this box to make a rocket ship.  Violet is sitting in a Bumbo.
I thought this picture was pretty advanced.  You can see fingers, a mouth, two eyes, and legs.  It is a drawing of Maverick!

2 comments:

  1. I remember Kj had a big head (still does) but I labeled boxes of clothes that said "Too small for Kj's head" so I wouldn't keep trying to put them on him! They are all growing up so fast. I know it can be stressful at times, but try to enjoy it. I would give anything to 'hibernate' with 'Lil C and not go to work... Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is a really advanced drawing! Way to go Autumn! You are rocking the Supermom! I am very impressed that you've kept up so well on your blogging. Your twins look great!

    ReplyDelete