I really wanted to go home for Thanksgiving...So we did. Evan only had a couple days off, so I thought it would be more advantageous to go out earlier and spend more time with my family. The only problem was I have 3 kids. So my mom flew out and spend 1.5 days in Cheyenne then my mom, my three kids and I all flew back together. It was a hassle. The Denver airport is ridiculous and we had so much stuff tromping through the airport. They even gave me a pat down because the breast milk I had in a bottle set off some sort of alarm. Not sure how a pat down is going to prevent the potential bomb I had hidden in the bottle, but whatever.
Autumn played with this fake sand all week.
The reason I bought my wedding dress instead of renting....so my future daughters could play dress up!
My brother and his family visited too. Autumn had a good time bossing Korey around. We took them to a hands on museum that the girls loved.
Uncle Dustin did a great job of watching both kids most of the week, since Autumn and Dustin both followed Korey around the whole time.
Twinner skirts my mom made them for Thanksgiving.
Dustin bought rabbit ears so the boys could watch football on one for the TVs at the church.
My dad is getting the twin thing down. He is rocking both of them with his feet.
Autumn and her new pal Luke (her second cousin) at the kid table. Notice Autumn's feast; Jello, roll, black olives, and pretzels.
Jess and Maverick
My aunt and Violet
My mom planned a few crafts for the kids after dinner.
Some of the gang. My mom's brother and his wife along with two of their kids and their families joined us...hence the reason we ate at the church.
Violet had a mating skirt too.
Maverick and his fancy pants.
Autumn didn't want to join the family picture...First Thanksgiving for the twins.
We also went to a jump house place. Both girls were quite adventurous.
The trip home was much easier since I decided to check all the car seats and stroller. We hired a guy to cart all our 5 bags, 3 car seats, and stroller, from the baggage claim across the street to the shuttle (that took us to our car in the long term parking). Also the flight was really early in the morning so Autumn sleep for a portion of the flight.
It looks like she is getting better at smiling in the pictures. Maybe you should just let her wear you wedding dress all the time. Those smiles are just too cute!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how insanely cute my grandkids are. Autumn is posing like a pro in that wedding dress.
ReplyDelete