Oh my sweet Violet. I worry she will live up to her name...as a shrinking violet...or the invisible girl on The Incredibles. But for now I'm enjoying her mild manner, go with the flow attitude.
As you can tell Maverick does not have the same calm disposition (and Autumn is busy making roads for her cars)
Her hair is getting thinker and no longer stands on end. Also Violet loves to stand, and she is trying to pull herself up here.
So glad Grandma Pattie came for a visit. She is my little worker bee.
Violet is not a ham like her brother, she doesn't smile or flirt with strangers, but when she does smile she lights up the room and melts your heart.
BRACE YOURSELF FOR SOME VERY CUTE PICTURES
The outfit Violet is wearing is a dress my grandma Deon made for me when I was little.
A couple of those cute pictures are a little scary. And I recognized that dress right off.
ReplyDeleteOh my word, she is cute!
ReplyDelete