I've run out of cute "twin" type titles for my random pictures...so here they are
First time they all took a bath at the same time. The twinners are sitting up so well these days. (The babes are blurry, but at least Autumn is covered in this shot!)
Autumn loves dress up these days, especially that read dress grandpa Brian brought back from Spain. Dad gets to read stories, while I put the twins to bed and do the dishes and I sing her songs and give her cuddles while Evan goes to the gym.
Pre-Easter Sunday
Check out the height on that mohawk
Autumn refused to take pictures with the twins because she wanted all of them to sit on the couch. I let her wear an ugly sweater to cute and black tights instead of her white ones. I wasn't going to let her get her way with pictures too.
Villian Violet at it again eating one of Autumn's toys.
Monster Maverick
Autumn not afraid to take pictures anymore...and almost always only half dressed. She often switches clothes throughout the day because her other clothes got "sweaty".
I can't wait to see these kids again! You're coming down for Hannah's graduation, right?
ReplyDeleteI think Henry and Maverick look more like twins than Maverick and Violet.
ReplyDeleteI think any 2 random kids look as much or more like twins than these 2.
ReplyDelete