Most of my high school girl friends and I couldn't make it to our 10 year high school reunion...So we decided to get together...just us! We met in Utah since 2 of the girls now live there. Also one of my friends' husbands has a hotel hook up.
Evan was so kind and requested a day off of work to watch the kids. I drove all by myself the 6.5 hours. I even stopped at Costa Vida on the way out there. First stop was grandma and grandpa's house to say "hello". Then I picked up Kristi and we met Noah at the new Provo City Center temple to go to the open house.
We met up with Daphni that night for dinner. Then we headed up to Salt Lake and picked Lauren up from the airport. The next day Daphni came back up and we did an "escape room". They tricked us by saying how important this puzzle was so Daph and Lauren spent almost the whole hour working on a very difficult jigsaw puzzle. Kristi and I almost got one lock undone. It was tough especially because we didn't know the other people in our room. We were all a bit disappointed in our performance, but felt better after some In-N-Out. Basically the rest of the day was spent chatting and eating.
After a late night snack at City Creek mall
Sunday we went to Music and the Spoken Word and toured the Beehive house. It was so fun to see my best friends!
Monday on my drive home I talked to Autumn and she informed me, "Dad cut Violet's hair. She didn't like it when dad used the vacuum to get all the hairs off her!" Oh dear! Alas Evan and the kids survived. Violet's hair looks cute, the house was in good shape, and I think I may leave Evan with the kids again;)




So fun! Glad you got to get away.
ReplyDeleteGreg and I did an escape room last night--we got out with 13 minutes left. We rock.
ReplyDelete