She wanted to stop after going around once, but she kept trying and got decent by the time we left.
1/31/16
30 weeks Pregnant with baby #4
32 weeks with Autumn and 32 weeks with the twinners
We had an official snow day February 2nd. Unfortunately Evan still had to work, but we went sledding when he came home.Maverick does not like to be cold.
Warming up...
Autumn also came inside early (but Violet cried when we made her come in) and made hot cocoa with grandma Linda and put the drink into the play tea set.
Maverick after church...Autumn really likes playing games with us in the evenings.-Evan lost at "Old Maid" this particular night.
Wyoming State Museum
Maverick locked me out of the house one day. Luckily I changed up my routine of bringing my bag and keys in the house first then unloading all three kids, so I still had my keys in my pocket. I however successfully locked myself out of the house a week earlier when taking the trash out and I had to yell down to Autumn in the basement to come unlock the door. (I also wasn't wearing real pants, just some see through leggings.
My clever child
My new years resolution is to go on more dates with Evan. We went to a paint class with some friends and then went to Olive Garden.
Tamara and Mike...It was fun and way easier than I thought it would be.
Violet is always very fashionable...She loves shoes (she is wearing two pairs of Autumn's shoes) and she isn't often seen without some sort of coat/jacket/sweater.
Maverick loves to line things up and take things out of the cupboard. (why is he always pant-less?)
It was 50 degrees one day so we went on a bike ride/walk.
Autumn likes to pick out Violet's clothes...Violet is really into the duck face lately (Also for about a week Autumn was getting the twins' out of their cribs in the morning. As in pulling them out by their arms. Then she would get Violet dressed and would take Maverick's jammies off but he was too "squiggly" for Autumn to put pants on him. And then they would all march up stairs and wake us up. I explained to Autumn that I didn't want them to learn how to get out of their cribs. So the next morning when she did it again her response to me was, "Mom! I told them that this was the last day that I can get them out of their cribs." And it was. She hasn't done it since.
Maverick being Maverick...It is really hard to clean this kind of mess up since they gang up on me and get the DVDs out while I'm putting them back! And he is pant-less again
Autumn playing hide-and-seek with Evan one night...and Violet told dad where she was hiding.
All sippy-cups are lame. I get sick of the kids' drinks going everywhere when they get knocked off the table. So one afternoon I handed Maverick a towel and told him to clean it up. Now whenever he spills he goes right for the dish towel and cleans it up himself!

I like your naked leg in the picture of Mav lining things up in the bathroom...I know what you were doing.
ReplyDeleteHaha, Heather. The real question was why was she doing what she was doing and still having the camera close by!
ReplyDeleteI love them and want to see them