The twinners turned 18 months so a half-birthday "party" was in order. Of course we were a day late, since I can't keep on top of things let alone a silly half-birthday candle blowing out event.
Autumn and I made cookies. Maverick got the hang of blowing out the candle after a bit...Violet burned herself.
This is how Maverick eats a banana...all at once
The kids LOVE some daddy shake...He can't make one without sharing with the whole family (except me..ick)
Maverick racing his cars
My birthday weekend included drinking shakes, shopping at Lowes for supplies for the new nursery, and creating the free kids' project-a monster truck.
Autumn helped dad remove the old base boards in the nursery...while I went and got a manicure and pedicure. Then took a nap in the car before returning home.
I'm pretty sure I did something with my hair...
On my actual birthday we went to church. We had mac n cheese and BLTs for dinner. The kids helped open presents and pop the bubble wrap.Autumn and I decorated the Costco cake a friend picked up for me.
36 weeks with baby #4
36 w 4 days with the twins.
Twins' 18 month stats
Maverick:
Height: 33 in (65%)
Weight: 23 lbs 10 oz (20%)
Head: 46 cm (10%)
Violet:
Height: 31.5 in (40%)
Weight: 22 lbs 11 oz (25%)
Head: 45 cm (15%)
that Maverick is still just about the cutest thing I've ever seen!
ReplyDeleteI love the cars on the ironing board. You know we only did that because we were too dirt poor to buy some used Hot Wheels track, right?
ReplyDeleteAnd my grandkids keep getting more adorable every day.