Thursday, April 7, 2016

Baby Mooning

As I've stated before my new year's resolution is to go on more dates, and with an impending due date for another baby...we've been doing a lot of dating.

March 5: Escape Room
Cheyenne just got on board with the new trend of the puzzle rooms.  We went with a few people from Evan's work.  We figured out the puzzle, but we pulled instead of pushed the door.  So the code reset and we didn't get out in time.

 March 12: Evan took me to dinner for my birthday to Rodizio Grill in Fort Collins
March 19: Candle light Theater, South Pacific

March 25: NEWSIES.   I was so worn out and tired I thought about giving our tickets away, but I'm so glad we didn't.  Newsies is my new favorite musical.  I was smiling through the whole thing. It was so much fun!

 March 30: Mommy/daughter date with Autumn.  We saw "Red-riding hood".  Autumn turned to me and said, "This is boring, but I don't want to go home."  It was an adaptation.  Autumn was unimpressed.  I also thought it was boring.  But we went home and had ice cream.  It is always nice to have some one-on-one time with her.

April 1:  Murder Mystery Birthday Party.  Our friends Becky and Stewart threw a 50s themed party.  Neither one of us figured out the murderer, but Evan won, "best performer" for his great acting skills.  I won "wealthiest player".  Everyone was allotted money at the beginning of the game to bribe other people for information etc.  I ended up finding a murder weapon, so I told someone I'd kill them if they didn't give me their money.  So I got the most money! (and in case you are wondering not EVERYONE got a prize.  We are just that good)
Our Characters were a now famous rock n' roll couple

Can you guess who the murderer was?

2 comments:

  1. That's a lot of dates. Good job. Greg and I now spend our evenings on separate ends of the couch watching different TV shows on our computers. So romantic but at least I get to watch Downton Abbey in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! What a great goal- and a puzzle house? cool. I haven't even heard of them except on tv.

    ReplyDelete