Like I stated in an earlier post, I couldn't handle Easter in March this year, especially with 1:00 pm church. We still struggle to get our routine with this late church time. Anyhow on real Easter I let the kids wear their new outfits. None of them were thrilled to take pictures. And to be honest I'm surprised Autumn wore her dress. She didn't like that it was too big and I made her tie it back. She changed her outfit several times before puting the new dress on and letting me tie the straps back with a ribbon.
A week later we decorated Easter eggs with a 50% off kit I'd picked up that week.
It is a bit different decorating with three kids. Violet just kept dunking the same egg...until she dumped the dye on herself.
Mav thought his yellow hands were cool
Pretend Easter. The kids searched for their baskets.
Autumn got a new Barbie...that I bought after Easter last year on clearance.
Maverick learned to say "Cheese" while getting his photo taken.
Then Violet said, "cheese"
Violet wanted to wear both her new pants and her new shorts...so Autumn did the same thing
After conference waiting for mom to let the kids hunt for eggs.
Violet...The only kid that cared more about the jelly beans than finding more eggs.
[Hence, she didn't get as many jelly beans as the others...isn't it ironic, don't you think?]
[Hence, she didn't get as many jelly beans as the others...isn't it ironic, don't you think?]
(We had one of the future interns at the program over for dinner while they were in town house hunting...that is their daughter in the background)
39 weeks pregnant!
(Make sure to scroll down so you see the nursery post as well)
(Make sure to scroll down so you see the nursery post as well)
You got a dining room table!! Woot woot. And half my friends have "Spring Baskets" instead of Easter baskets. So it's not like you couldn't get it together, you are just more righteous than the rest of us, waiting to have a spring celebration and not tarnishing Easter with that secular nonsense.
ReplyDelete