We got home from AZ and we hung up our flag. Happy Memorial day! Have I mentioned I LOVE having a house? Also I really love house numbers that are only 3 numbers...I don't know why, I just do.
We watched home videos of Sara's kids and so Autumn wanted to cut strawberries all by herself like her cousin Kallie.
We went to ride paddle boats one afternoon, but their was lightening in the distance so we played at the park instead.
The next day the big kids got to go on the paddle boats.
It is one of Autumn's favorite things...She LOVES it.
I love Violet's face in this picture...eating a snack before Cameron's high school graduation.Evan's mom bought us flowers to decorate the backyard...we've nearly killed them already. My thumb is not green.
High School Musical...with Autumn's Pictionary chalk drawings.
Cute Couple ;)
Cameron's choir group "sang" the National Anthem and "Glorious". It was pre-recorded so they just lip sync'd. I had no idea until he told us afterwards.
Maverick clapping...
Graduations are so much "fun". Actually Cameron's graduating class was pretty small, so it wasn't too bad.
Future graduates
The after party. We had dinner and a show after the graduation at our house. Linda did a great job with all the food and decorations...and clean up. I didn't have to do anything but show up.
Sara's specialty Creme Brulee
Trying to start the fire for S'mores...I had to step in and help.
Autumn and Charlie's "So excited for the fire" faces
Meagan got a PlayStation 4 for Cameron for graduation. He was very excited but nervous for his mother's reaction.Private concert
The next morning we went swimming at the hotel where Evan's grandma was staying.
Maverick got in the water but preferred to play with the measuring cups by the side of the pool




No comments:
Post a Comment