Lark is one month old. Fastest/longest month ever. My mom was here for two weeks and then left when Lark was 10 days old. Then a few days later postpartum anxiety hit and it hit hard. I was so scared for no reason, which scared me even more since I knew I wasn't being rational. Evan was very understanding and very supportive. He took the next few days off of work until my mom could come back out. I'm so grateful to my parents and the sacrifices they make for my family. A little Zoloft, support of my husband and some help from my mom and I am feeling much better.
One day she'll be more photogenic...ONE MONTHAutumn and my mom spent several hours completing these puzzles.
I kept forgetting to get a picture of the "Welcome Home" banner Autumn and my mom made for Lark...but here it is.
My mom helped me take all 4 kids to the park. Luckily the twins think it is fun to hold Autumn's hand
Blanket from my aunt Gail.
I hid Lark in the corner in the playroom one day while we were playing...because Violet and Maverick still don't know how to be gentle.
Lark is a pretty good sleeper. She is just so content. She often hangs out by herself in her room...for safety reasons. And at one month I finally gave her her first bath!
Nice rocking chair. Also, I've had to start isolating Zora for safety reasons as well.
ReplyDeleteI have some pretty good pictures of her! I shall email them
ReplyDelete