Monday, August 29, 2016

Denver Children's Museum

My sister had a 9 hour layover in Denver so we picked her up and went to play at the Denver Children's museum.
I regret buying such a big stroller..then all the kids think they can fit on it.C

Violet pretending to be a receptionist at the pretend dentist office
Lark and her cousin Zora who is exactly 6 weeks younger than Lark.


Possum?


Violet and Maverick loved this energy display where they hand cycled a boat and train on a bicycle chain.

The outside area was my favorite.  I could have stayed out there all day

Violet stole someones stroller
I hid Lark under a bench so Violet and Maverick wouldn't get her

There were lots of kids there...and possibly even more adults.  I noticed lots of nannies and grandmas helping out.  Which lead to Heather and I getting lots of looks and complaints since we had 5 kids between us.  *insert eye roll*  The kids had a good time and we missed most of the Denver traffic.

2 comments:

  1. The outside was the best! And i lost that little hair bow of Zora's this week and I am so sad because it was my favorite. We also got lots of sass from those people who can't handle their children on their own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearing about your awesome adventures with your kids!

    ReplyDelete