Monday, August 29, 2016

Lark E. Shark

Lark 4 Months Old





She is 4 months...But I'm way behind on her doctor's appointment...SO no stats, but she is growing growing growing! She wears size 2 diapers and 9 month clothes! I think she looks a lot like Autumn did as a baby.  However Lark appears to have green eyes!  She rolls over from back to front.  She is still a super patient and content baby.  Autumn adores her and often asks to hold her and complains, "I haven't held her all day!" Lark giggles and smiles.  Maverick and Violet call her "La". I call her "Shark", "Shark-a-Lark", "Shark-e-Lark".  Maverick and Violet are starting to ignore Lark more thank goodness!



Almost rolling over
Matchy-matchy

I often find Lark just chillin' in her crib after her naps.
...reading stories


Watching the Frontier Days parade
Shark-a-Lark at the Park




She rolled over!!!

1 comment:

  1. What about Lark a Fart...Preston told me you really like that one ;)

    ReplyDelete