Evan wanted Autumn to do Ninja Warrior classes in town. She LOVES it! And the coaches think it is funny that she shows up in pink every week. I however hate it. It is the most challenging one hour of my week. I have to sit about 18 inches from all the equipment with three toddlers and convince them not to touch anything. It is way worse than sacrament meeting (in turns of wrangling kids).
Maverick and Violet reading
Evan and I went to see "The Music Man" at the dinner theater. It was so fun!
For part of my Halloween costume I wore these dollar store glasses and punched out the lenses. Autumn often wears these since "everyone else" in kindergarten wears glasses. She keeps them on all day and doesn't fidget with them. People often think they are real.
Went to Kohls one day to Christmas shop for Evan and the girls found these "cute" hats.
New hair cuts for these three...Lark still doesn't have enough to cut
Autumn lost her first tooth! Her tooth had been loose since June. I told her if she wanted to lose it she had better start wiggling it. One morning she comes into my room and shows me how lose it is and asks if I'll pull it out. I told her to hang on a minute. By the time I got to her she had already ripped it out all by herself.
Autumn had her 50th day of school and celebrated with a sock hop. She was mad that I made her pose toward the camera so I could see the skirt I made her instead of sideways with her back pack on.
Family pictures
I never thought the twins looked much alike until I saw this picture.
Autumn had her 50th day of school and celebrated with a sock hop. She was mad that I made her pose toward the camera so I could see the skirt I made her instead of sideways with her back pack on.
Family pictures
I never thought the twins looked much alike until I saw this picture.



My baby granddaughter is looking like a little woman (especially with those glasses on). And everyone looks the same with duck lips
ReplyDelete