This year Autumn decided they would be characters from the movie Frozen since Violet likes it so much. I thought it was the perfect idea since we already had two costumes. I did not however want to make the boy characters from the movie so Maverick got to be his current favorite character, Batman. My mom brought the costume when she came to visit. She made the costume 20 something years ago for my younger brother.
I bought Lark's Olaf costume...She loved it.Autumn's school put on an awesome Fall carnival. They had a game or activity in each classroom. A few clubs from the high school came and ran most of the games. I was very impressed with the PTO and the organization of the activity. Seriously had no complaints-which is saying something coming from me.
I helped the kids are one pumpkin. Evan was not invited to our party, since messes stress him out too much.
We went to Dad's work party and we all dressed up
I love this one because it looks like Maverick is punching Lark!
"The old lady who lived in a shoe...had too many kids she didn't know what to do"
I took the kids to IHop for free "scary" pancakes after Autumn got out of school. Lark was having trouble waiting for the food.
Your girls are seriously beautiful. So are you, you remind me of grandma Deon in these pictures
ReplyDelete